Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A long day

After a rather uneventful day at the office I had to head over to East Shore High School to fill out some paperwork. I was rather proud of the work I have finished up to this point and so I flew straight to Mountain View High School. Here I had to show up the local "cubans" at some Havana dancing. It was great stuff. While practicing I met a rather unexpected person. To see this person definitely just made my day though. It was none other than Lois Lane. With her long black hair and luscious lips she came and we just had a brief chat before she had to leave with a few of her reporter friends. Thus the Havana dancing continued for well over two more hours before I could, exhausted, bike home for fear of falling asleep while flying. I arrived home safely and will now proceed to bed. One question... What is it like to feel pain? Does it cripple you or just a minor annoyance? Anyway. Enough of the philosophical. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Lol this is rather funny Garrett! Lois Lane and her luscious lips. That one got me good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh who would be Lois in this case?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on who you are. If you know me then its not that hard to figure out. Who are you Achillies?

    ReplyDelete