Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kryptonite

Love is the kyrptonite of the heart. It will make you weak. The only way it can strengthen you is if you endure the weakness long enough that it in turn makes you stronger for being so weak. I took this chance yet only came out with a weak heart. No stronger for it. I know now... I need no Lois. She still may be there but all she did was give me a good dose of Kryptonite then broke it by going off with Lex Luthor. This hurts much more than it should. I now know what you mortals experience. Heartache... I have yet for the physical demands of life but I have a feeling that the weakness will spread from my heart. Good bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to state that I have been weak enough to again become strong for my actions and to renew myself. I also took a flight towards the sun just to make myself feel better.

    ReplyDelete