Saturday, November 7, 2009
The Nail
Today was a rather entertaining day. First it started off with me being awoken to the screams of a terrified child. I tore out of bed and up the stairs to find... that the youngest child I live with was wanting a piece of candy and was being denied so she screamed bloody murder about it thinking she might get some. She didn't and life goes on. I then proceeded to Mountain View High School to catch a bus to UVU Volleyball State Championships. As I was biking I ran over a nail that went through one side of my tire and out the other. It was about a 5-inch nail and may possibly have been edged in kryptonite. Very possibly meant to kill me but obviously missed. I then walked to the bus and we headed over to UVU. The girls won their first match against Skyview and were pretty proud of it. I needed to head back to Mountain View for a photo shoot so I quickly found a phone booth, changed, and got some sweet pictures of me in spandex. (aka there were havana pictures today). I went back to UVU for the last match and.... WE ARE 5TH IN STATE!!! WOO! After this we went to celebrate and now I'm home. Here's your nightly question to ponder. Would you really like to be me? To be separated from all around you because inside you know you aren't like them. That you can never have a relationship because you might hurt the girl? Well... Goodnight Mortals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry about your wheel, I just wanted to see if I had the right kind of kryptonite.
ReplyDelete