Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Hello. I thought I would make a quick post since I haven't for a few days. Well things are going great with Lois. They have picked up substantially thanks to Wonderdog! (Tuck) Only thing is that the parents are getting pretty testy and aren't willing to meet back at the farm. That and everything else of saving the world during the night is getting me pretty exhausted. I hope to get a break but know I won't be getting on this week during Guys and Dolls. It is coming along well and we open tomorrow btw. So I'll leave you with the question. Why must it be that as soon as you figure one thing out another challenge is put right in front of you? Well... Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wonderdog...haha alright I'm good with that!
ReplyDeleteTell me superman, have you checked on Lois lately?
ReplyDeleteI try. It's definitely a full time job. ;)
ReplyDelete